Bite-sized learning to support organisational success
The Chamber is partnering with our members to provide not for profit community organisations and local businesses with easy, and affordable access to bite-sized professional development workshops to ensure they are armed with best-practice knowledge and up-to-date techniques.
Key strengths for this programme will not just be in the knowledge covered in the workshops but also in bringing like-minded people together – creating a valuable opportunity to connect, network, share ideas, experiences and information; and allowing organisations to implement a comprehensive training programme for their people.
Special thanks to Community Trust South and our delivery partners for investing in this initiative to help build a strong Southland community.
- Suite of bite-sized professional development workshops
- Support organisation growth, productivity and success
- Designed and delivered by local subject matter experts
- Limited class sizes for a high-quality learning experience
- Connect and upskill our community
- Improve staff retention, boast morale and well-being
- Not for profit rates (includes charity, Inc. society, community group and non government organisations)
- Accounting 101
- Time Management
- Marketing, and Social Media
- Performance Process
- Avoid Disciplinary Disasters
- Project Management
- Meetings, and Minute Taking
- Employment Law
- Health and Safety
- Budgeting and Cashflow, plus many more …