Callaghan Industry 4.0 Showcase
This public event is an opportunity to attend the Callaghan Industry 4.0 Mobile Showcase.
Industry 4.0 is the convergence of a range of technologies including the internet of things, robotics, artificial intelligence, augmented & virtual reality, 3D printing and digital twins. The Mobile Showcase gives businesses the opportunity to engage and interact with Industry 4.0 enablers and consider new ways to put them to use.
We will guide you through scenario-based applications:
- Industry 4.0 101 – Overview of technology applications
- Maintenance – efficiency and remote support
- Capital Projects – data-driven decision making
- Productivity – targeted optimisation
- Quality – track, isolate and assure. .
You can expect:
- An informative and interactive 60 minute session
- A hands-on, engaging experience with cutting-edge technology
- A knowledgeable host who will guide you through how Industry 4.0 applies to different aspects of manufacturing
- Helpful resources to take away .
The showcase suits a broad range of people – from those currently working across our diverse manufacturing landscape through to our future workforce.
There’s no cost to you for this showcase – all we need is your time and enthusiasm!
Want to get involved?
You can either host or attend a public session? To arrange an in-house Callaghan Industry 4.0 Showcase exclusively for your team, please contact Dale Booth at Great South by emailing email@example.com The three public sessions to be held in Southland on Tuesday, 23 August include: Gore [9am – 10.30am], Invercargill [1.00pm – 2.30pm], and Invercargill [4.00pm – 5.30pm]. RSVP today!