Good to Great Primary Sector People & Team Leadership Programme
Improve your knowledge, grow your skills and become confident leading your people.
- Five face-to-face, interactive and practical workshops
- Tools and resources to build your knowledge, skills and confidence
- 3 hours’ free support per business from an HR specialist
- Personality assessment for each attendee.
Workshop topics include:
- Personality preferences
- Effective leadership
- Communication and problem solving
- Setting employees up for “can do” and dealing with “won’t do”
- Performance improvement processes
- Engagement and motivation
- Identifying & leveraging your purpose, vision and values,
- Feedback and performance discussions that work
- Attracting and retaining people
- Understanding generational differences and what Gen Z want in the workplace.
Who can register?
This is a cross sector programme open to businesses in the food and fibre sector (e.g. dairy, sheep & beef, arable, agricultural contractors, horticulture, viticulture). Ideally we’d like at least two people with responsibility for people or team leadership from each business to attend the workshops (one of whom must have day-to-day interaction with team).
Lynsey Stratford, Primary People
Tracey Wayte, HR South
Workshop dates: 24 February, 29 March, 13 April, 5 May, 16 June 2022
Location: Southland – location to be confirmed based on registrations
Cost: Thanks to support from MPI this programme is FREE
Registration: Please register your expression of interest to Lynsey Stratford before the 14 February 2022 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more click here (PDF).
Community Events Calendar
All professional development training opportunities,workshops and courses listed in the Community Events Calendar are offered by Southland Chamber members. Please contact the host business for information including registration / ticketing, confirmations and payment of any fees.
The listing of local professional development training opportunities on our Community Events Calendar does not reflect Southland of Commerce endorsement.