New to Business Coaching Programme
Running a business is tough, especially a new one. You probably put your customer and staff needs ahead of your own and wear more hats than you’d like. And it can leave you feeling overworked, overwhelmed and alone. We’ll help you get more from your business. No one should have to go it alone. We’ll help you grow your profits, future-proof your business and fast-track your success. When you join a supportive community of expert leaders and peers, you’ll not only feel confident in your business growth plan – you’ll eliminate stress and enjoy running your business again.
- Six 2-hour workshops held over 12 months at Malloch McClean, Invercargill
- Topical business insights Group coaching sessions
- Peer accountability
- Tailored tools and resources
- Business and tax fundamentals
- Create a meaningful business plan & set goals for the year ahead
- 7 ways to grow your business with worked examples over two sessions
- The business 101 cycle and the importance of good cashflow
- Revisit your business plan and reset your goals to create enduring success
Invest in yourself and your business, and see a profitable return. Apply now and take the first step towards growing your business.
For more information or to apply click here.
Community Events Calendar
All professional development training opportunities, workshops and courses listed in the Community Events Calendar are offered by Southland Business Chamber members. Please contact the host business for information including registration / ticketing, confirmations and payment of any fees.
The listing of local professional development training opportunities on our Community Events Calendar does not reflect Southland Business Chamber endorsement.