26 July 2021
Fiordland Business Association Announces Inaugural Committee
The Southland Business Chamber is delighted to announce that Nathan Benfell, Shakespeare House has been elected Chair of the inaugural Fiordland Business Association (FBA) Committee.
The committee positions were contested by ten candidates. Inaugural committee members appointed include
– Bronnie Chamberlain (West Range Station)
– Cameron Davies (The Fat Duck)
– Christine Wallace (Milford Sound Lodge & Fiordland Outdoors Co.)
– David Walsh (Lakefront Lodge)
– Kirsty Pickett (Advocate Communications) and
– Kylie Krippner (Wings and Water Te Anau Ltd).
Formed in 2021, FBA is an inclusive member group of business owners and managers who interact with local business, community groups and organisations alongside the general community to encourage and support community growth in Fiordland.
All FBA members are Southland Business Chamber members. The Chamber supports FBA by taking on administrative and financial functions of the FBA.
The formation and activity of FBA to date has been due to the volunteer hours of the transition committee. This has been a collective collaboration of the following people as individual time would allow
– Cameron Davis (The Fat Duck)
– Brad Molloy (Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park)
– Ebel Kremer (Mr Green)
– Kate Norris (Fiordland Trips & Tramps Ltd)
– Callum Bruce (Te Anau 4 Square)
– Daniel Anderson (The Ranch Bar & Grill)
– Nathan Benfell (Shakespeare House)
– Nigel Humphries (Anchorage Motel)
– Kylie Krippner (Wings & Water Te Anau Ltd), and
– Christine Wallace (Fiordland Outdoors Co. + Milford Sound Lodge), and
– Jenny Labruyere, FBA Secretary.
The committee will be formally inducted at the Association’s inaugural Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, 27 July.