27 July 2021
FBA – Annual General Meeting
The Fiordland Business Association’s inaugural Annual General Meeting was held on Tuesday, 27 July in Te Anau.
Nathan Benfell (Shakespeare House) was elected Chair, and the FBA Committee appointed Christine Wallace (Milford Sound Lodge & Fiordland Outdoors Co.) Deputy Chair.
The committee positions were contested by ten candidates. Inaugural committee members appointed include
– Bronnie Chamberlain (West Range Station)
– Cameron Davies (The Fat Duck)
– Christine Wallace (Milford Sound Lodge & Fiordland Outdoors Co.)
– David Walsh (Lakefront Lodge)
– Kirsty Pickett (Advocate Communications) and
– Kylie Krippner (Wings and Water Te Anau Ltd).
Special thanks to the FBA Transition Committee for their commitment to establish this new organisation to support Fiordland businesses. Click here to read the FBA Interim Transitional Working Group Report.