28 June 2019
Leadership Academy Graduation – Intake 2
Our second intake of the Southland Leadership Academy graduated today. Congratulations to our 12 new Alumni
- Aaron Higham, BDO Invercargill
- Alexis Wadworth, BNZ/Bare Hill Farming Partnership
- Amanda Kingi-Potiki, Hokonui Runanga Research and Development
- Jaime McNaught, McCallums Group Selector Uniforms
- Janina Bautista-Santos, Blue River Dairy LP
- Jason Paul, South Port NZ Ltd
- John Mander, Migamz Ltd
- Lindsay Bowmar, Calder Stewart Construction Ltd
- Paul Agnew, Lewis Windows Ltd
- Penny Nicholas, Hokonui Runanga Research and Development
- Rachel Lock, VetSouth NZ
- Tim Lindsay, AWS Legal
We feel very privileged to be part of these amazing leaders professional development journey.
A big thank you to our sponsors – Blue River Dairy and BNZ; and to all the amazing speakers who shared their time and knowledge – Dougal McGowan, Robert Boekhout, Geoff Finnerty, Stewart Hamilton, Penny Simmonds, Jason Tibble, Richard Roberts, Errol Millar, Shaun Drylie, Clare Hadley and Lesley Soper.
Lastly thanks to our local employers who believed in their people to allow them the time to up-skill and attend the Academy.