29 November 2019
Leadership Academy Graduation – Intake 4
Congratulations to our Southland Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy graduates today!
Our new Alumni include
- Andie Sherlock, Royal Wolf NZ
- Brent Webster, EIS Group Ltd
- Carl Hamilton, Jennian Homes Southland Ltd
- Charlotte McCurdy, Todd & Co Realty
- Christina (Tina) McColgan, Careerforce
- Christine Shearer, Habitat for Humanity Invercargill
- Courtney Forde, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Daniel Alexander, Invercargill Airport
- Dave Gibbs, Graeme Dingle Foundation Southland
- Gareth Dykes, FI Innovations
- Jon Pemberton, Lowburn Ag Ltd
- Jono Bavin, Highflow Dairies Ltd
- Steve Smith, Mataura Valley Milk
- Vinay Sood, Immigration Law Advice NZ Ltd
Again, a very big thank you to all our fabulous guest speakers who share their knowledge, experience and wisdom so willingly each week – Jason Tibble, Shaun Drylie, Dean Addie, Penny Simmonds, Dougal McGowan, Clare Hadley, Robert Boekhout, Richard Roberts, Paul Adams, and Geoff Finnerty.
Thank you to our sponsors – BNZ Invercargill and Blue River Dairy LP for sponsoring this programme in Southland – an awesome commitment to the future of our region! And lastly, thank you to the all the great employers who have invested in these talented individuals.