20 November 2019
Leadership Academy Graduation – Intake 5
Congratulations to our Stewart Island Rakiura Southland Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy graduates.
Our new Alumni include
- Bridget Carter, Predator Free Rakiura
- Charlotte Jenkinson, Stewart Island Four Square
- Cherie Hemsley, Department of Conservation
- Edward Small, Rakiura Charters and Water Taxi
- Josephine Shepard, Stewart Island Experience, Real Journeys
- Kirsten Hicks, Southland District Council
- Kylie Bakker, Stewart Island Experience, Real Journeys
- Lania Edwards, Rakiura Charters and Water Taxi
- Leah Rudin-Jones, Real Journeys, and Ulva’s Guided Walks
- Letitia McRitchie, Department of Conservation
- Mary Chittenden, Department of Conservation
- Megan Cowley, The Stewart Island Gift Shop
- Melanie Miller, Halfmoon Bay School
- Rakiura Herzhoff, Rakiura Adventure Ltd
- Sam Jenkinson, Stewart Island Four Square
- Teri McCracken, Stewart Island Flights
A very big thank you to all our guest speakers who travelled to Rakiura each week to share their knowledge, experience and wisdom – Penny Simmonds, Dean Addie, Clare Hadley, Robyn Hickman, Jason Tibble, Errol Millar and Aimee Kaio.
Thank you again to all our supporters – Stewart Island Rakiura Future Opportunities, Community Trust South, MBIE, Southland District Council and the Island Champions – an awesome commitment to the future of our region.
It’s been a privilege being part of this journey. Exciting times ahead!