2 August 2022
Leadership Academy Graduation – Otautau
With warmth and aroha, we celebrated with our Otautau intake 18 Southland Leadership Academy Graduates.
- Dale Wairau He Huarahi Whaioranga
- Amanda Lonneker Pankhurst Sawmilling Ltd
- Colin Lawry Lawston Farms Ltd
- Philip & Rebecca Mercep
- Adrian Fletcher Aquila Sustainable Farming
- Sharon Soper Jubilee Budget Advisory Service
- Logan de Groot L&SD Dairies Ltd
- Bridgett Aitken Aparima Community Environment
- Natalie Carran Otautau Health Trust
- Mutala Aliu Otautau Hotel
- Jessica Goodwright Waimatuku Catchment Group
- Brooke Flett Nistaben
- Linda Jones Auld Farm Distillery: Otautau
- Louise McKewen Kennedy Building
- Royden Brown Auld Farm Distillery: Otautau
Our thanks to the inspirers who shared their wisdom and insightful leadership journeys with us – Penny Simmonds (MP for Invercargill), Bernadette Hunt (Federated Farmers), Dean Addie (EIS), Clare Hadley (Invercargill City Council), Danny Leonard (PowerNet), Richard Roberts (Dunedin Airport), Stephen O’Connor (Mitre Wealth Management) and Karen Purdue (Southland District Council).
We loved hearing from local community champions, Helen McCurdy (Te Hikoi Chair), Katrina Thomas (Dairy Women’s Network, Surfing for Farmers, SIDE0), Darren Frazer (Southland District Council), Danny Owen aka DEOW (Artist), Pauline Smith (Author, educationalist, Polynesian Panther).
We are grateful to our delivery partners at Southland District Council for supporting the great people in their regions to be a part of the Leadership Academy journey.