3 May 2023
The Icehouse Business Owner Programme
Congratulations to our first Southland Business Chamber – Icehouse Business Owner Programme Alumni:
- Alex McCallum, SES Direct Ltd
- Benji Biswas, Crunchy
- Brad Reynolds, Concept Solutions Ltd
- Dan Faulknor, Prodigi Technology Services Ltd
- Dean Wilkes, Image Boats
- Gavin Harris, Network Electrical Servicing Ltd
- Hoani Cooper, Network Electrical Servicing Ltd
- Jaime McNaugh,t McCallums Group – Selector Uniforms
- James Owen, Fat Bastard Pies
- Josie Robinson, Robbies by Mrs Pickles
- Kate French, The Batch Cafe Ltd
- Reece McDonald, Good Tech Team
- Rob Auld, Auld Farm Distillery
- Stacey Wilkes, Image Boats
- Toni Auld, Auld Farm Distillery
- Wayne Harpur, Rayners
The Icehouse Business Owner Programme is a practical three-month programme for business owners where they have the opportunity to learn new business skills, network and redesign their business for the future. Click here to learn more about this programme.
Following graduation, guests were privileged to hear from Michael Tither (owner of The Plant Store, and an Icehouse Alumni) on The Plant Store journey, how his business has grown and what the future looks like.
Thank you Michael, an inspiring journey, and all the very best for future success.