Southland Business Owner Academy
Growing Southland Business
This is a practical three-month academy for business owners – where you will have the opportunity to learn new business skills, network and redesign your business for the future.
The academy is delivered in partnership with Icehouse. The Icehouse exists to help grow the engine room of the New Zealand economy – our SME businesses. They do this by accelerating the capability development of its business owners and leaders throughout all industries, all across the country with their dedicated Kiwi business focused programmes and workshops.
The Business Owner Academy will provide a unique learning environment for owners of Southland businesses.
Learn new skills including:
- Deciding where your business will operate and how you will win in the future
- Driving growth from the top – Leadership, Mindset & Resilience
- Building a high performing team and culture in your business
- Transforming how your business wins sales and why customers choose you
- Generating growth through digital / social media channels
- Understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Build a Business Growth Plan to keep you focussed.
- Improving leadership, communication and management skills
- Driving growth from the top and through digital channels
- Develop tools for your mindset and personal resilience
- Prepare to exit or sell the business.