TradeQual Southland hosts an annual graduation dinner to acknowledge the efforts and contribution of the trades industry in Southland, including
- The achievement of newly qualified trades people
- Employer’s contributions towards ‘on the job’ training
- Relevant Industry Trade Training organisation
- The value of the trades for the regional economy.
TradeQual is an evening of celebration. During the evening, a certificate is presented on behalf of the business community by the Mayors of Southland and the Southland Chamber of Commerce to all the graduates that attend the event.
To be eligible, graduates must
- Have graduated within the year of presentation with a NZQA level 4 qualification or deemed equivalent
- Be currently working with a domiciled Southland employer
- Be associated to the building, construction, infrastructural or their supportive trades or other additional trades as determined by the Chamber.
Dave McKissock and the team at Southern Directionz assist with the co-ordination of this event.
Friday, 11 February 2022